The following regulations respecting the use of the Xcalibre Paintball Park (the “Park“) located at Meridian 4, Range 19, Township 63, Section 9, Quarter South East (which property is owned by Mitzie Mytz) shall be adhered to by the user at all times. Failure to adhere to these regulations may result in immediate eviction of the user from the Park and the user may be prohibited from future use of the Park.
The user agrees and acknowledges that:
- The Park may only be used by the participant(s) authorized and approved by the Park.
- Participants must make arrangements and be approved to use the Park prior to the Park being used. The parties acknowledge that the Park may cancel any use of the Park at any time.
- Participants shall complete and sign a Release/Waiver and Indemnification Agreement with the Park prior to using the Park.
- The Range shall only be available for use during the following hours:
Sunday – Monday 10am – 8pm
Saturdays 9am – 9pm
*Registration Time cut off 3hrs before close*
- Prior to and during the use of the Park, participants shall make its best efforts and take every reasonable precaution to prevent any injury to any person as a result of participants using the Park.
- Every participant using the Park shall remain in the area of the Park and not use or enter any other portion of the Park. Boundaries around the playing field are marked. During play, no players are allowed out of the boundaries without being considered out. Participants should bring enough rounds to last them an entire game since there is no re-entry permitted once you have left the boundaries.
- No unauthorized equipment. All paint MUST be purchased at the Park facilities. There are no refunds on unused paint, but may be marked by the Park’s employees for future use at the Park.
- Participants must be careful with the equipment. Participants may not leave any paintball equipment unattended between games.